The Sunday Currently Volume IV

9:06 AM



Hey y'all!! Prelim exam is half way done and I don't know how I am going to hold of myself to the next following days because of school, load of paper works and org stuff. By the way, I want to greet everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Currently......


Reading

the proposal sent to me by Kuya Mike. I'm chosen to be the OCP of this project and I can't contain my excitement, because this is going to be my first event under AIESEC FEU. Yahooo!!!

Writing
the Sunday Currently Volume IV yey!! Strive for progress

Listening

to Goblin's OST. Gaaaahd I miss this KDrama :(

Thinking

on how am I going to construct our paper for Marketing Management. I haven't received any response from the stores I asked for help! HAAAALP!! :)

Wishing

for everyone's safety and wishing for a wonderful week.

Wearing

my favorite gray jogging pants and maroon shirt

Loving

my temporary study table. I customized it and put up some cute stuff to keep me motivated whenever I'm studying or just editing some photos and blogging of course.

Wanting

a new phone huhu 

Needing

new motivational quotes for this semester 

Feeling
resentful these past few days


So what's your sunday story? Share it here by commenting below!!

Join the Bandwagoon!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments