The Sunday Currently Vol. III

7:24 AM


Hi y'all! I've been away from my blog because of school works, organizations and some errands outside school. I tried to work on my blog post for the past two months still, I ended up nothing to post. Anyway, I would like to greet all of my readers (ehem ehem) a Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Today is the last Sunday of the month, and I can't think of anything to do but to write my third entry for My Sunday Currently.

So without further ado, let's get started!

Currently......

Reading
The recent entry of Maine's sunday currently. It's been a while since I last checked her blog.

Writing
My Sunday Currently Vol III. I should write more this coming months. I really miss writing but idk why I can't gather my thoughts in one sitting. :(

Listening
to Goblin's OST Album. Uggghh I just can't get over of this KDrama </3

Thinking
If I should start a Vlog soon? One of my college friends messaged me to try it. (Why not nga naman dba?) Kaso problema saan ko ieedit huhuhu 

Smelling
The new lotion my sister bought for herself. It's a Ever Bilena Whitening Lotion.

Wishing
To have a really really great week. Past few days has been different plusss the ending of the Goblin's made me quite sad. :(

Wearing
My favorite socks I got as a gift last Christmas, Black leggings and a Blue jacket. It's been really cold these past few days.

Loving
The Goblin's OST. I am currently playing the Stuck In Love, It's english omg!!

Wanting
To go somewhere, I've been thinking of Tagaytay. Maybe next week? Maybe? Lol

Needing
A face towel. I've been targeting to buy a new one.

Feeling
A bit sad. First, because of Goblin's ending It was really a heart breaking scene tho they have met again. (Sorry spoiler) I can't help but to admire the writer of this KDrama. Second, lately I've been thinking a lot of things some don't really matter. Third, don't mind the second. Fourth, Research is killing me. We don't have a topic yet.:(

So here's my sunday currently, I spent the whole day resting and hoping for no classes tomorrow because of Miss Universe. Anyway, I hope you had a great sunday! Share your Sunday by commenting down below. I would love to hear your Sunday stories.

P.S: I will try to update this blog. Aja!!





You Might Also Like

0 comments