Good bye 2015 and Hello 2016!!

8:16 AM



2015 has been a roller coaster ride for me. A lot of unexpecting, challenging and amazing things have happened to me this year. I went back to school and at the same time work. I have met new friends and discover new things. One more highlight was my blog had done one collaboration with Zalora. It was a fun experience which I'm hoping to have more this year. I would like to thank the people behind my smile, to my family and friends who've always been there for me and of course to God for everything He has given to me/us.



I don't have any expectation for this year but I have a goal to target this year. It is to learn to love myself more, also to have more time with my family since I'm always busy at work or school. 


This is going to be my first post for the year and I'm so grateful to share my outfit last December 30, 2015, when I had my last adventure for the year 2015 (Keep updated I'll be posting it soon)

Outfit:  Maroon cap (Overruns), Checkered long sleeve crop top (Greenhills center mall), Denim high waist pants (Pony), High cut white sneakers (Converse)
Photo credits to: Vanessa Tria (follow her on instagram @imbvanessa)

I'm wishing you all a wonderful, amazing and meaningful new year! 
May we all celebrate this with a smile. Again, Happy New Year guys!! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments