The Sunday Currently volume 2

8:14 AM


CURRENTLY.....

Reading
and checking my schedule on my planner for this coming week. Well,, I'll be having a HELL week due to midterms. :'(

Writing
the address and contact details of the clubhouse and possible to book an event. (Yey!!)

Listening
to Taylor Swift's Wildest Dream 

Thinking
of what am I going to do after I post this.

Smelling
if I smell like a spoil food. lmao.

Wishing
to have a great weekend more good vibes please!! :'(

Wearing
my "Ingenieria" shirt that I bought from my dearest friend

Loving
my new wallpaper.














Wanting
to have a great weekend! 

Needing
a tight, long and sweet hug <3

Feeling
Amazing today!!


Hope you guys would have a wonderful week ahead.
Be happy, always smile and be awesome!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments