The Sunday Currently Vol. 1

10:48 PM


Lately, I've been hooked to Yaya Dub because of her undeniable charm of doing dubsmash live on a noon time show Eat Bulaga. Well, I could say that I'm now an AlDub fan but more specifically to Yaya Dub which her real name was Maine Mendoza. I've been really intrigued to her and It all started when GMA News website posted some facts about her then I search her twitter account and found out that she also blog and that's the time I've read her The Sunday Currently which she get to siddathornton
So, now I'm joining the bandwagon.  

Thank you to Yaya Dub to inspire me to do this. :-) 
Hope she'll get well soon! :)

CURRENTLY....

Reading
Maine and siddathornton's blog and I'm starting to feel like I need to write more and more and more...

Writing
My own version of The Sunday Currently and I added the Volume thing so it may sound like a book lol.

Listening
Boyce Avenue's acoustic songs

Thinking
Of how am I going to ease the pain I'm feeling right now in my right eye. I have eye stye :'(

Smelling
The scent of shampoo left on my hair.

Wishing
to have a great week ahead. Woaaahhhh!!

Wearing
My favorite plain maroon shirt and denim shorts. :bd

Loving
The comfy feeling of the weather. 

Wanting
to eat a legit soft cookie plus a cold milk please :'( been craving for this food for almost a month already. :(

Needing
more time to myself? I'm now 19 and I want to travel alone for real. :bd

Feeling
Blessed and Greatful everyday and I want to Thank God for everything! Amen!


Join the Bandwagoon!!
http://siddathornton.blogspot.kr/search/label/the%20sunday%20currently

Share yours by commenting below!
Have a blessed and safe sunday!! 

Photo credit to Death to the stock

You Might Also Like

0 comments