The Versatile Blogger Awardee 2

9:32 AM


Hello everyone!
Been busy on work and doing adventures with my co-workers which is really good that we do, to lessen our stress. 
So before I start sharing my adventures for the past few weeks.

I saw these two lovely bloggers who just commented on my recent post and telling me that they've nominated my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. OMG!! This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've been nominate and I before I start this lovely post I want to thanked Sylden and Kwinie, you can check their blogs too.

So, lets now begin
You just have to simply follow this instructions:
  1. Nominate 15 other bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them (either thru email or comments).
  3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

10 facts about me:
1. I'm a sort of a book lover.
2. I love adventures
3. I love to eat but I don't know how to cook :(
4. I love taking pictures 
5. I love RnB songs
6. I'm a avid fan of Sam Smith, Lady Gaga and Rihanna.
7. sort of a boyish
8. I'm deeply madly inlove with ice creams. <3
9. I love the color black, white, red and light pink.
10. and I don't give a damn shit.

I nominate these bloggers and their respective blog:
1. Leigh  of LittleBookStar
2. Nick Astig of Nick astig
3. Rainne  of Pyschology of Rainy
4. Jevilyn of Inveigled Thoughts
5. Lou Ann of Live love and lou
6. Michelle of Vanillant
7. Sammie of Stargirls
8. Mika of Chasing the Dreamer
9. Jodie of A Sunny Day
10. Shane of Shane Austin 
11. Mia of Little Miss Apple
12. Dan of Cup of Loveliness
13. Tiara of Wildly loved
14. Liezel of Tha Journey
15. Sandy of Love, Sandy

I hope you join as well. This will be fun. :)

Til the next post.

Ciaaaoo,




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks so much dear! Here's my take on the challenge. Please check out the blogs I've nominated. I know I'll be checking on yours. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by to say hello when I saw your blog from Lou-Ann's site.

    ReplyDelete