Movie Review: Fifty Shades of Grey

8:01 AM




Title: Fifty Shades of Grey
Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson
Released by February 11, 2015
Running Time: 125 minutes

I don't know how am I going to start this movie review. Firstly, I'm a bit emotional while watching the film maybe because I've been waiting for this movie to release and here I am watching it alone. Secondly, I am a fan of this book.

While I was watching the film, I found a lot similarities from twilight and it made me miss it :(( especially Alice which resemblance Mia's hair. I. Really. Do. Love. Dakota Johnson's acting it was smooth and I've felt Anastasia Steele"s character,

The setting of the film was fantastic. I love Grey's apartment, the interior design was brilliant
I've never thought that EL James imagination would turn to a such a beautiful thing which I really thanked the people behind it especially they brought to life the controversial Red.Room.Of.Pain. 

My Ratings:
Plot: 2.1/5
Acting: 4.2/5
Setting: 5/5
Cinematography: 4.6/5
Writer screenplay/dialogue: 2/5

Overall Rating:
3.5/5

I recommend this film to all people who love romance
So what can you say about the movie?
Comment below :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments