Movie Review: At The Devil's Door

11:16 PM

Hi guys! So this post is my first review for a horror movie so bear with me. 

Last September 23, 2014. My friend I got a free advance screening passes from Wildly-loved.





Title: At The Devil's Door
Directed by:  Nicholas McCarthy
Released by: August 8, 2014 (USA) 
                           Sept 24, 2014 (Philippines)
Running time:  91 minutes

I'm always got nervous whenever I heard that I'm going to watch a horror movie and I can say that this movie was a home wrecker thriller movie. But It wasn't that horrifying. 

So the story goes on a girl who sells her soul for a money, then a girl named Leigh who was a real estate agent asked to sell a house with a scary past where she crossed her path with a disturbed girl whom she learns was the runaway daughter of the couple selling the house. When Leigh tries to intervene and help her, she becomes entangled with a supernatural force that soon pulls Leigh's artist sister Vera into its web - and has sinister plans for both of them. (C) IFC Films


What I like about the film were the actors who played it. They've done it really well. 
I like Naya Rivera's character BTW and what I dislike about the film was the simplicity that the story has.

I was expecting more horrifying and scary things that might happen, but the ending was unsatisfying. They've lack on the consistency that the story should have & shouldn't.
I'll rate this movie form 3.5/5 because the movie was unsatisfying for me.


Hope you all love my review. 
Till next movie review.
Thank you for reading!!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for joining and linking with Blogs Ng Pinoy! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your always welcome and Its a pleasure to be linked into your blog.

      Thank you, thank you! :)

      Yours truly,
      Victoria
      victoriamagtoto.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Wow amazing
    http://www.consumerspk.com/damages-of-rs-5000-against-dry-cleaner/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mahmood


      Yours truly,
      Victoria
      victoriamagtoto.blogspot.com

      Delete