10 New Accessory Essentials 2014

11:26 AM




I'm so inspired to post today because of 
what I saw on candymag's website (you can check it here CLICK). 
It's there 10 New Accessory Essentials and I really want to share to you guys 
my own version of this lists.
So let's get started!!


#10 - Hats


#9 - Chain necklace


Chain necklace, TOPSHOP


#8 - Sunglasses




#7 - Snapback caps


Snapback caps, Penshoppe


#6 - Printed Eyeglasses



#5 - Platforms
Black platforms, VANS

#4 - Necklaces


Pearl necklace


#3 - Double earrings

Double pearl earrings



#2 - Crystals / Gem stones



#1 - Chokers



I hope you've liked my lists
So, what's your new accessory essentials?
Share it with me.
Just comment below

Til next time.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello!

    We received your blog registration. However, we cannot seem find our link in your blog. Kindly let us know thru the CONTACT US page once you have added our link so that we may already post your blog to our listings.

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete