The long wait is over Fifty shades of grey movie trailer released

11:19 AM



The long waaaaaiiit is really over!!



Insert the kilig feeling over this awesome trilogy book turned into a movie for the next year 2015.

Many die hard fans like me were waiting since last week the full trailer of this movie. The fan page on facebook were posting some photos of Fifty shades of grey movie and it is also said that the trailer was going to reveal on Thursday night.

Thursday night came the fans got wild on social media because of this amaze-balls trailer that makes you go crazy for Mr. Christian Grey.

and here's the FULL EXCLUSIVE trailer of Fifty shades of grey.


Some fans got disappointed into the actors who will be playing the role and some were excited to watch the upcoming movie.

Well, for me the trailer really got my attention. I've repeated it twice to watch this trailer!! 
All I can is we should really wait for this movie. The people haven't watched the film yet that's why they keep on bashing the film.

We should wait and see.
So, what can you say about the trailer?
Share yours!!
Comment below.

Laters, baby :* 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm SUPER excited to see this movie next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! and I hope they won't banned the movie here in the Phil :) Hahah

      Delete