MOVIE REVIEW: The Fault In Our Stars

5:12 AM

Okay. 
    Okay.

Title: The Fault In Our Stars
Based from a novel of Mr. John Green
Directed by Josh Boone
Released: June 6 2014
Running time: 125 minutes

I guess today was my "pre" celebration of my birthday tomorrow.
Me and my hs buddies decided to watched the MUCH AWAITED movie we've been wanting to watch together and this day was THE perfect day for us since school starts in few weeks/days.


The movie was magnificent. The story from the book was the pretty the same but some scenes that I've imagined from the book was quiet different. But, I guess the production team decided to do some changes to be able to achieve the greatness of the movie. The "feels" that I felt from the book was more different from the movie, I could say that I really felt the pain all through out the movie. Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley did a great acting and awesome combination that they make me felt something I can't explain until now. Peter Van Houten role from the movie was a bit annoying and also I felt bad for him all through-out the movie.

Anyway I don't want to spoil. Fans might kill me If I write a lot of things about the movie. 

I could say that the thing I've learned about this movie was loving your life was the best way to chose your happiness and acceptance will make your heart free from anything.


I rate this movie from 4.5/5

This is one of the must watch movie for those who haven't read the book. You'll fall in love again and again and forever.


So,

What did you felt after watching the movie?
Share it with me. Comment below!!


Thank you for reading!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments