2013 to 2014

7:02 AM



Credits to MJ Dizon

This photo was taken 3 years from now and I'm so thankful that I'm still alive. 
Every year, I've experienced a lot of ups and downs in life but I'm not losing hope that I can conquer all the problems God had given me.

2013 is the year where I can say I've faced a lot of problems than the other years. It's been hard for me to adjust to my new school and also to the people surrounds me. But 2013 gives me hope and courage to survive all the things that happened to me. It was also my lucky year where I've won 6 giveaways for 2-3 months of joining and I hope to win this coming year *cross fingers*

I can say that 2014 will be the continuation of my battle. Battle where I'll face many challenges and I hope I'll be strong enough to face it.
Also, I'm wishing to have a new year with lots of love and happiness.

 Thank you and I'm wishing you all a Happy new year!! =))



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. aww I'm proud of you siszy! Stay strong, and don't mind other people. You can pass through all of the problems because God won't put you through something you can't handle. Miss you and have a very merry New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for everything! even though minsan lang tayo magusap. Miss na kita. Hahah. Good luck sa college mo. =)) Bsta u know that im always here por u. :* Love you :)) and imy. Happy New year!!

      Delete