Movie Review: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

7:20 AM



So today was the FIRST screening of this 
much awaited movie sequel of 
The Hunger Games and I think of myself 
as one of the lucky person who have
 watched it first in the cinema. 

So let's start the reaping lol just kidding.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) Poster
Title: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Directed by: Francis Lawrence
Released: November 21, 2013
Running time: 146 minutes


Well I've expected a lot of things here in this movie especially Finnick, I've heard his name on one of my celebrity crush, Grant Gustin who should be playing the role but unfortunately he didn't and I don't know why But, the guy who portray the role was really good and his dimples was ugggh can't explain :"> The new characters was really funny especially Johanna, I know some of you guys know her. (for those who have read the book, for those who haven't I'm sorry! don't worry this is my first spoil)

Well, what I really liked about the film is that the camera wasn't shaky not like the first film which is the "The Hunger Games". The effects was amazing and I'm still guessing how did the editors made it like that so fantastic. :-) The actors/actresses was absolutely amazing especially Jennifer Lawrence, I really like her since I've watched THG!! and also JOSH HUTCHERSON :"> I love him na :"> lol. :)

Look at him. :">
While I was watching the film, I've felt a lot of things in this movie and I guess my P192 ticket fee was not a waste. I've felt being sad, happy, excited and most especially being hanged at the end of the movie. :'( I've already felt the pressure when ******** ( I don't want to spoil it again) 

Well, I guess I should stop it here. I don't want people will get angry with me If I tell all the exciting details about the film!

I recommend this to all teens and adults too. Anyway, I can't wait for the mocking jay!!

Thank you for reading!! :-)




You Might Also Like

0 comments