Movie Review: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones

9:28 AM

Hi guys! Today I will make a review about 
a movie I've watched last August 21, 2013.

The movie was a book adaptation of Miss. Cassandra Clare
best selling series The Mortal Instruments.

Title: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones
Directed by: Harald Zwart
Released: August 21, 2013
Running time: 130 minutes




Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

Yesterday was its first screening here in the Philippines and all the die-hard filipino fans were dying to watch the film. Unfortunately the weather wasn't participating in some places in Manila but even though, it was raining, my friends and I managed to watch the film. We're 10 minutes late and the one time screen policy sucks, unfortunately we did'nt started the film.

What I liked about the movie was that it was really thrilling especially when they got a fight with vampires and other demon creatures. On the other side it was also really heart breaking when they found out something that I don't want to spill. Ha ha. The effects were really good and I really liked how they filmed it. It was highly executed especiallly by the actors and I really enjoyed it. Isn't that obvious? Ha ha ha. Also, Lily collin's eyebrows were something to watch for. Just kidding. Ha ha ha. I can't deny that all actors who portrays the characters in the book were all soo hot! especially Jamie Bower. :">

Well, I don't want to spoil the movie to you guys so that's it!!

The good thing about watching this film was that after you watched the film, outside the theater there was a tattoo artist who would draw runes or symbols on your hands or on any part of your body (it is your choice). Well, I was really surprised when my die-hard friend told me that. 
The 175 php ticket fee was not wasted.

I recommend this movie to those who loves fantasy, adventures and mysteries!!
Keep safe and dry guys.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to watching this movie, I love The Mortal Instruments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should watch it!!! :) Me too especially Jamie Bower! :) Thank you for reading btw. ;)

      Delete