Book Review: The Fault In Our Stars

9:27 AM


Title: The Fault In Our Stars
Author: John Green
Genre: Young Adult
Pages: 313


Okay so this is my first everrrr book review. So, I hope you'll liked it.


I spent 4 days reading this novel. At first, I was really uncomfortable because I didn't have the book itself. I needed to download and convert it online so that it will work on my phone.

I was so excited to read this novel because of my friends telling me that this book will make me cry and I really liked that I could imagine the scenes very well as if I'm right there with the characters. The title of the novel is very eye catching. Until now I am still guessing why this novel is entitled "The fault in our stars".

You might get bored when Hazel was talking about the medicines that she was taking which I couldn't relate to and needed to Google it to understand what she was saying. 
At first, I thought Augustus is going to be an amputee by the end of the story but when Hazel tells that he has a fake leg, I realized that Augustus is already an amputee in their first meeting, that's why I'm wondering how Augustus walk. There are diagrams, charts, and jokes that made me laugh here in the novel (It will not make you cry at all). There are some lines that I really love and this is the famous one."The world is not a wish granting factory." But, even though the novel is kinda incomplete for me, I really like the story.

I guess the author didn't mind to write a sequel because this novel can stand alone and I think it will just stop there and let the people guess what happens to the characters.

There are soooooooo many beautiful lessons you can get into this novel and I really recommend this novel to all of you to read this beautiful work of Mr. John Green. 

Thank you and God Bless.



You Might Also Like

0 comments