Playlists: MAY

4:38 AM


Hi! Sorry for being inactive these past few days, I was busy thinking of my college stuff 
 and enjoying the last days of summer since It's already raining. :( :| 

 Okay so my post for today is about my Top 10 favorite songs for the month of May!! 

Well, you might notice that some of the songs here are old. 
 So, let's start the countdown!!


 TOP10:

Don't you worry child by John Martin and Swedish House Mafia 

 TOP9:


Falling by HAIM
 (You must watch the Official MV! Because, the setting is really amazing. It's soo vintage)

 TOP8:

Gentleman by Psy 
(I really love the dance moves!!) 

 TOP7:

Hurricane by Bridgit Mendler 
(TRIVIA: She portray the role "Kristen" in the 'The Clique' If you remeber that movie) 

 TOP6:

Feel this moment by Pitbull and Christina Aguilera 

 TOP5:

Daylight by Maroon 5
(My all time favorite) 

 TOP4:

Try by Pink

 TOP3:

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons 
(This is the theme song of the movie "The Host")

 TOP2:

Thriftshop by Macklemore 
(Whut! WHut Whut! Whut!) 

 AND LASTLY!! 

 TOP 1:


The fault in our stars by Troye Sivan 
(Okay. Okay.)
 (for those who read the novel you know what I mean with "okay" So, this is my top 1 because I've read the novel and it makes me crazy about it! So, I decided to search some you know gossip about it and this song really touched my heart.
 PS: please watch this video and Help Mr.Sivan!)

 and this is my TOP 10 playlists for this month of May!! =))
 Stay tuned!! :-) &
watch V[HD] and MTV for more songs update!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments